The Planning Board is created by the town meeting and is made up of residents of the town. The term of the Planning Board members is three years.
- Prepare and amend from time to time a Master Plan to guide the development of the town.
- The sole authority to propose the adoption of a Zoning Ordinance of the first instance.
- Review and approve Subdivisions
- Review and approve Site Plans
- Site Plan: $100
- Amended Site Plan: $100
- Subdivision/Annexation: $100
- Equitable Waiver: $100
- Merger: $100
- Abutter Notices (each): $10
- Recording Fee: $12 1st page
- each subsequent page: $4
- 17x22 $16 (check written to Sullivan County Registry of Deeds)
- 22x34 $36 (check written to Sullivan County Registry of Deeds)
- PLUS "LCHIP" $25 (Check written to Sullivan County Registry of Deeds)
|Michael Howard||Vice Chair|
|Poul Heilmann||Selectman ex-officio|
|Tamara Butcher||Recording Secretary|